Tuesday, September 9, 2008

this and that



this is my team...colleen, ashley, aimee (bottom)...anna, shelly, rachel, kari (middle)...cathy, erika, amanda, lauren (top). this is saturday, after we won our tournament! it turned out to be a pretty long day - being in the gym fro 8:30 am to 4:30 pm seems a lot longer than eight hours when you don't get to play any of them :). but it's been a good time so far and the girls are a lot of fun to coach.

well, after a long wait, i'm back on the job market. the grade school ended up only hiring one aide, and it was probably going to go to a former teacher from timothy. i have a few physical therapy companies suggested to me by one of my player's moms who is also a therapist, so hopefully something will work out pretty soon. in the mean time, i'm definitely getting my fill of oprah (which shows in the mornig here in chicago), trying to do a good job of keeping the apartment clean, and taking care of my allergy-stricken husband. :)

but i'm not complaining...the weather is turning to fall and i am completely enjoying the change to my favorite season!